sábado, 3 de octubre de 2015

Interview - Tim Bijsterveld


1.Hey Tim,cheers from Peru Hell! How are you freak! all sick in the skate life?
Heeey diego i´m fine pretty bizzy also beside skateboarding.
Bizzy with working and stuff getting shit toghether.
Also working on a little poolcoping company.


2.Tell me how you begining riding skate? which was your inspiration to destroy the sk8?
I started skating because some of my friends back then were skating just tried it and i was sold for life got my own board a week later.
Ben Raybourn is some pretty big inspiration.



3.Actutally you are rider from Creature Skateboards,talk me more about this.
And about Creature im riding for the distribution in Holland they hook me up wit creature Indy and Oj's its solid93.



4.How is the skateboard movement in Netherlands bro?
The skateboarding movement is not super good in holland but atleast we got something and its going in the right direction i think we are working on some diy stuff and some concrete parks are also coming up so thats a good thing also thr indoor skateparks are pretty much growing.



5.What you prefer street? or bowl?
Street or bowl i prefer transition so i mostly skate bowls.



6.Your five sick tricks bro.
270 Boneless Rollin, FS Invert, Crail Disaster, Andrecht, Fingerflip to Tail, Boneless.


7.Another freak skateboarders from Netherlands to recommend me? some girl?
Robian fifield i recomand funny guy to talk with and also ripping.



8.You know some from skateboarding from Peru?
No dont really  know skaters from peru i think...



9.Future plans bro?
Future plans keep skating try to build alot travvel my ass off just trying to have a good life and enjoying it.



10.Last lines insane!
Thanks to my friends and family that always support me and also not to forget my sponsers that keep me rolling !! Creature - Independent - Oj's - HOAXmfg - TitusTornados Area51skatepark.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario