martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

Interview - Hirotton PARADOX


1.Rad greetings Hirotton! from Peru Hell!!! all sick there?
Yeah Rad everything is good man, getting busy and busy but everything got me stoked!



2.Tell us how you started to do those macabre artworks!,influences?
I started drawing around 2011, I was living in London and hanging out with some punks and skaters so my artwork is influenced by punk culture and skateboarding.
Favorite artists are Raymond Pettibon, Gee Vaucher, Fos, Craig question, French….










3.In the skate destruction? how you started? which is your motivation to destroy streets and spots?
I started skating with Osaka daggers, they’re one of the most interesting creative skate crews, completely ignoring modern skate convention.
Skateboarding is meant to be fun.



4.Tell me how is the underground skate scene in Japan? in your city?
Japanese Skate scene is getting bigger and bigger in the world but same time in Japan, governments are very strict for street skate, loads of sick D.I.Y spots have been closed down by them in a few years, but maybe thats why Japanese skate culture developed different weird creative way from any another country, any small section could be skate spot.  



5.About Paradox! how you started this twisted idea! is very sick!
In everyday life Im thinking about loads of different things, political staff, environmental problem...all of shit problems in the world and I feel loads of PARADOX from it,  Im always inspired and excited by whats happening around me and try to capture that moment in my work, so others can understand and see life through my eyes.




6.Always i ask this bro. Bowl? Street?
Bowl? Street? Nah only Wallride!



7.I know you listen fast music like Gauze? S.O.B? you know this bands? are from Japan!
Yeah ofcourse, my recent favorites of Japanese bands are 'Crocodile cox and the disaster’  and ‘Oledickfoggy’ 
We skate together and I drew some artworks for them.



8.You know some from underground skateboarding from Peru?
my homie skated in Peru in 2011 at Lima, lquique and arequipa, he told me that skaters are very friendly and Iquique skatepark was so rad.  
I need skate there.  



9.Morbid future plans in your mind?
Im having big solo artshow in Tokyo end of Oct, after that Im thinking about having exhi in London or LA or German or maybe in Peru?
had exhi in Oceanside with BB bastidas last year it was insane.



10.Last vomits Hirotton!
Thanks for having me.Come down to Japan for my exhi, you will be stoked 
you can check more artworks at instagram ‘hirotton' rad rad rad.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario