jueves, 14 de diciembre de 2017

Interview - Bryan Faisy (Loco Skateboards)


1.Rad greetings from Peru,Bryan! Hows going the things in Loco Skateboards?
Hey Hi! All right we spend our day to skate!


2.Tell us how you started this killer underground skateboarding brand? how were the beginnings?
I have created the brand in January 2017 it na not even 1 year old! The recipe is simple I get the worst skater person doesn't want that pirates! My first Board in store come d be put before 1 month ago I sold them on the street.



3.what are your influences and motivations to keep going with Loco Skateboards?
My influence in skateboarding months personally the BAKER boys Piss drunks guys from FDR, Burnside, Jay Adams, Ali Boulala, Antwuan Dixon, Duan Peters, Andy Roy and more... The motivation to continue Loco Skateboards? Skate all day burn all the spots with my boys! 100% skateboards!



4.Loco Skateboards have some crew, team?
Yes we have a good team guys make everything, I invite you to watch the instagram you will see! is a spot can whatever it is we skate, we're still motivates for DIY also concrete make it know us!



5.Tell us about the scene skateboarding underground from your city.
One is between Paris and Marseilles the scene is good he y' has of drives her everywhere, a lot of photographer are motivate has go shooter it's cool it pushes the guy to send heavy, I film a lot too so it never stops to skate except when the times are t against us. We got our 2 local diy also Street Trash has dimension of Paris, and the lab in Marseille.



6.You know some from underground skateboarding scene from Southamerica?
I don't really know the underground scene in South America but it is with pleasure that I'd like to find out more!



7.Bowl? street?
We make everything! All that this Skate we take pleasure above. Me to be versatile this is where you really to have fun.



8.For you what is DIY?
What is a DIY for me? Do the spot that comes to the head, alcohol has smoking, police who gets to you not following your DIY's hide and buddies!



9.Future plans in Loco Skateboards?
For the future I work so that there is more choice of shape and I want to do lots of clothing, otherwise continue on the path that we start SKATE SKATE SKATE.



10.Byran thanks for your time in this interview,last words bro!
Thank you! For the last word I can tell you take your Skate and burn all or you go!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario