jueves, 15 de junio de 2017

Interview - Victor Cascarigny


1.Greetings from Peru Victor,bro how are you? hows going the things there?
Hey Diego ! Greetings from France man ! I’m fine thanks, I’ve been for a few days with the volcom team in South of France and the next week with the okla Team (my local skateshop in toulouse) in spain ! It was awesome ! So my skateboarding life rolls well ! For now, I’m working with my filmer/photographe Mathieu Bernaz in a lot of projects.



2.Tell us how you start ride skate,What was your motivation?
I started skateboarding when i was 11years old. My motivation was the best motivation ever : Friends ! They started skateboarding and I was like « yeah that looks great, let’s do this! »



3.Which are your influences?
I watch some skate videos, I love watching Evan Smith, Shane O’neil and other legends like that but I think that every skateboarders have to find his own style. Personal style is where you see the genius of the person. Look at Albert Nyberg or Deawon Song and you will quickly known what I mean.



4.Which are your tricks what you thinking are the most killers in your skateboarding?
Like I said, style matters. So even an olie can be an impactive tricks. I love doing Hardflip, Back 3 and Nose many nolle flip.



5.About the skateboarding from your city? tell us how is there? diy spots?
Skateboarding in Toulouse is relax. I’m not often in Toulouse because I travel a lot, so when I’m there I like to call friends for a good sunny skate sess with beer ! We’ve got 2 DIY spots, one called Dalavas built by Lucas Puig and his friends, it’s kind of a street plaza, and the new one called ‘la digue’, it’s a mini ramp with edge.



6.You have some support from some brand actually?
Yeah, i have the chance to have Okla skateshop in Toulouse who helps me a lot to realize my projects, Supra Flow, Element Flow and I am also part of the volcom team France.



7.Acutally you are part from some video-part?I’ve almost done my video part (Mathieu and I working on it everyday!), will be sick, love to do this with my friend Mathieu ! We did a miniramp Part called Mokuton few weeks ago on youtube. You can go check this out on Mathieu’s channel called NazBear.



8.You know some from the skateboarding from Southamerica?
Not at all dude, you need to show me, I have to come visit you ! 



9.Bowl? Vert? Street? what you prefer?
I love everything about skateboarding but I don’t skate vert often because there isn’t a vert ramp in toulouse… I’m used to start with a bit of bowl and then going in the street !



10.Future plans?
Oh yeah, Everything is moving on. I will may be live in Barcelona Next year, keep on skating harder and harder and always shooting with Mathieu.



11.Last words Victor and thanks for your time in this interview!
I wanna thank you for your interest and would love to come in Peru, that’s a place I don’t often hear of. Thanks also to my mum who is behind me in the hardest moments. I also wanna thanks this peace of wood with 4 wheels which gives me the good taste of the life every single day.Peace and never forget to make your own way. As my mum said : ‘Do it your way, the victory is here !

1 comentario: