domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

Interview - Jade Ryan


1.Hey Jade! how are you all good there? greetings from Peru!
Hey Diego, I'm going good. The weather has been great here in Australia so plenty of skating has been going down.


2.Tell us how you start in the skateboarding scene? which are your influences?
I'm not exactly sure what got me into skateboarding. I was a really keen surfer until I borrowed a deck from a friend and I've been hooked ever since. I don't know if I have any "influences" but i really enjoy watching skaters like Mike V and William Spencer do their thing.


3.How is the skateboarding scene in your city?
The skate scene is pretty gnarly in and around Sydney. I don't hit many skate parks regularly but the street scene is definitely going strong.


4.You are agree what the skateboarding no is a sport? is a life style! a underground style.
I've heard a lot of commotion about this of late and i don't know how to define skating or whether or not it should be defined. I just love to do it regardless or what category it may or may not fall into. I see it as freedom.


5.What you think about the diy and underground skateboarding?
D.I.Y skating is rad. I've been to a few spots but there's always room for more.  There's an awesome D.I.Y spot about 20 minutes from my place with some good rails and drops. I definitely want to add some more to it soon.


6.You have sponsors actually?
Yeah, i have a few "sponsors" and gnarly people that help me out with the gear i need. Street Plant Brand, Astro-Zombies, Outsider Skateboards Australia, Mako Grip Tape and Not Like You Fanzine have all kept me in style and geared up.


7.Your best tricks?
I'm not sure, i can throw down a solid handplant and love busting out Boneless 180 and other variations down a nice set of stairs. 


8.Bowl? street?
I love skating street, bowls can be fun sometimes but i love the inconsistencies and vibe of the streets. Sometimes you find unridden treasures to thrash and i love that aspect of street skating.


9.You know the skateboarding scene from Peru?
I haven't really seen many Peruvian skaters but checked out some videos online last night. It looks like you have a strong skate scene over there.


10.Future plans Jade?
I'm not exactly sure what the future holds. Probably a lot of skating, working and saving money to travel more. Other than that skate coaching and enjoying the random ride that is life.


Thanks for your time! Sk8 Coach Skateboarding Hail you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario